Skills: Student / Recent Grad, Metallurgist / Materials Engineering, Process Engineer
Education: Some College
Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an immediate opening for a Graduate Engineer to join our Integrity Management team based in Perth, Western Australia. This is a sensational opportunity for a recently qualified gradute and offers enrollment in Wood's two year Graduate Development Program as a valued team member.
This role has come about due to continued success and organisational growth. On joining the team you will be an active member of a dynamic and technically skilled group, working across diverse energy sectors and project portfolios. Our successful candidate will quickly be involved in providing consulting and engineering solutions to our clients delivering improved outcomes while balancing integrity, performance and cost.
- Provide engineering expertise to support ongoing and new client focused work
- Assist in the development of integrity management documents and workshops
- Contribute and work effectively with project team, site personnel and the client as appropriate
- Assistance with fitness for service assessment
- Setup and configuration of Integrity Management Database Systems
- Gain hands on experience in your discipline and make an impact from day one
- Work with world-class industry experts
At this time, we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those who hold Permanent Residency (PR) and do not require company sponsorship to work lawfully in Australia.
Skills / Qualifications
At Wood it takes a diverse range of people to achieve the level of impact we are having on the global energy sector. As a successful member of the team, you will have completed your Engineering degree with an average mark of 70% or greater.
We are looking for energetic people who are highly motivated and enjoy working as part of a close knit and supporting team. Individuals who:
- Hold a Degree in Mechanical / Materials / Process / Chemical / Structural engineering and are passionate about professional growth and ongoing learning
- Have experience or completed studies in commerce, business data analytics or computer science
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy and use of engineering software
- Are solution focused with solid communication and relationship building skills
- Demonstrate excellent English literacy, effective reporting writing and presentation skills
- Are hands on, organised, proactive and self-disciplined
- Open to inspiring and being inspired by your team, mentors and peers
- Enjoy working in a project-based, collaborative team environment
- Be agile, flexible and resilient within a continually changing environment
- Demonstrate a commitment to Wood's values of Care, Commitment and Courage
We are unable to accept applications that do not include your course transcript. Please ensure that you include this when registering your interest.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.