Dallas, Texas, United States
Dallas, Texas, United States
Skills: Budget / Cost Control, Contracts Engineer, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Location: Dallas, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
Administration of activities for complex Contracts on a Project, in a support office or atthe jobsite. Responsible for maintaining a continuing review of the progress of each Contract and providing Management with information regarding any financial, legal or technical difficulties. Scope also includes Cost Change Management including preparing Change Orders and negotiating with Contractors to obtain settlement. Manages daily
relationship with Contractors, perform Contract closeouts and maintain records along with acting proactively with regards to specific Contract problems.
4. Solicits price estimates based on clear definition of work scope change.
5. Effectively and efficiently manage changes which include reviewing requests for changes, preparing, issuing, and monitoring Change Notices, Change Orders, Commitment Authorizations. Track costs for all changes pending, negotiated settlements and negotiated changes.
6. Coordinates with designated staff on procedural activities affecting contractual rights and obligations.
8. Coordinates and/or Initiates Contract Change Orders, both in Sharepoint and final signed hardcopies.
9. Maintains Change Order Log including final log upon closeout.
11. Prepares and organizes contractor meetings for cost/contractual clarifications at construction meetings to ensure complete understanding and agreement between Company and contractors on all commercial contractual matters.
12. Maintains and distributes meeting agendas and minutes outlining expectations, required actions and schedules.
13. Assists Project Team in solving administrative problems on commitments involving monetary expenditure or risk, engineering, commercial specifications or supplementary commercial conditions.
14. Administers assigned Contracts maintaining a regular review of progress and providing management with information to be used to minimize projected financial or technical difficulties.
16. Logs correspondence and maintains Contract files including all final RFI and CO document filing in SCM-Drive and Sharepoint.
17. Assigns, reports, tracks and follows up on action items.
18. Prepare outgoing correspondence, log and monitor open items.
19. Reviews outgoing correspondence for compliance with contract and procedures
20. Reviews and sign all outgoing correspondence as permitted by protocol.
21. Assists Project Controls / Cost Control with Contractor related reporting and delinquencies.
22. Supports Project Controls / Cost Control with auditing invoices to insure items are paid in accordance with the Contract.
23. Administers Contractual discussions to ensure mutual understanding of Contract terms and conditions.
24. Participate in Contract Closeout processes when required (coordinate completion of Substantial Completion Notification, Closeout Checklist, Release of Lien and Final Payment review).
25. Prepares final Commitment Authorization and Change Order (as required).
26. Manages and file all documentation relating to the Contract
3. Specialized courses and/or experience in pricing, Contract law, negotiations, business administration, risk management. Bid process and contracting experience is a plus.
6. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
and records management.