Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Denver, Colorado, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Building on a very high level of technical knowledge and experience, the TSR proactively and strategically sells specific tools, technologies and services across the Weatherford portfolio. In alignment with the agreed sales plan, the TSR ensures a high level of technical knowledge support is provided to the sales and account management team. The role also works to establish customer relationships that enable the identification of customer needs and the positioning of Weatherford solutions.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintains safety and service quality as first priorities when working across all areas of the business
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with relevant Company policies including FCPA & Overseas Trade policies, laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices
- Responsible for adopting consistent & effective use of the available Technology (SFDC.com, XAIT-Porter)
- Follows up on leads & opportunities assigned to them & creates, updates & closes leads in SFDC
- Accountable for the technical review & commercial proposal using Xait-Porter, including initial pricing
- Oversees the tender development and response process, ensures all resources are available for highest quality submissions
- Liaise with Commercial Operations to ensure efficient and effective tender management including negotiations
- Liaise with the legal department for contract drafting and execution
- Responsible for advising client whether or not the Company wishes to participate in the opportunity
- Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client &; gaining client feedback
- Responsible for contract review in conjunction with the Account Manager to agree overall performance
- Develop strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & aligning our Core Capabilities, assembling, and disseminating market intelligence
- Oversees all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
- Understands customer needs and ensures products and services are marketed, positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
- Responsible for responding to the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through Weatherford provision of products and services to new & existing customers
- Proposes solutions to customers formally (through pitches, presentations & tender submissions) & informally through networks, relationships, discussions
- Responsible for relaying competitive information back to the appropriate stakeholders, including: pricing, product performance, marketing material, activities,
- Minimum of 6-10 years of Artifical Lift experience, including Rod Lift, Production Optimization, Gas Lift, Hydraulic Lift and Progressing Cavity Pumps
- Proficient in designing Artificial Lift systems with a solutions based approach
- Knowledge of the customer base within the assigned territory
- Strong technical knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Management skills with ability to exercise initiative to resolve potential & actual problems
- Broad knowledge of the Weatherford sales process, policies, products & services
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer and presentation skills with experience of delivering to internal and external clients
- Ability to understand and evaluate opportunities
- Collaborative team player
- Degree educated in relevant oilfield or business discipline
- Candidates should demonstrate that they are commercially astute, have a good understanding of commercial tenders, contracts, high margin/profitability impact and requirements for high quality customer service