- 10 years or more of experience with medium and high voltage electrical building and substations; including design, installation, and vendor coordination.
- Experience in the Oil & Energy Industry
- Requires experience as a senior engineer working on details design projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering Required.
- Experience with the design techniques, tools, and principals involved in the production of technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Experience with Hazardous Area Classification
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA, 70, 70E, PIP, IEEE Color Books
- Understanding of Motor Schematic, Three-line, and Wiring diagrams
- Be familiar and comfortable with engineering support during construction and start-up
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- PE license preferred
- Familiar in Power System Analysis
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.