Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Maintenance Technician
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas operator, is seeking a Template Analyst (Equipment Strategy) for a contract role in Calgary.develop a comprehensive library of ES templates for Instrumentation and Electrical assetsand skilled utilizing Meridium as a reliability management program.
The role supports the Enterprise Reliability Asset Management (ERAM) team by helping to:
· Develop Equipment strategy Templates for E/I assets that meets organizational standards
· Nurture a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks.
· Provide technical solution and work closely with STEN lead to develop and approve Strategies Templates.
· Evaluate current E/I equipment strategies and propose improvement.
Develop Equipment strategy Templates for E/I assets that meets organizational standards
Nurture a deep understanding of using GE APM software, processes, and integrated tools in day-to-day job tasks.
Provide technical solution and work closely with STEN lead to develop and approve Strategies Templates.
Evaluate current E/I equipment strategies and propose improvement.
Experience and Education:
Professional Engineer with 10+ years of Industry field/technical experience in Instrumentation & Controls and electrical equipment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 10+ years of Industry field/technical experience in Instrumentation & Controls and electrical equipment.
- Great communication skills
- Experience conducting and/or participating in RCM studies and Failure mode and effect analysis.
- Facilitated and /or assigned asset criticality ranking (ACR) for E/I assets.
- Developed equipment strategy for Electrical/Instrumentation assets
- Performed optimisation of existing strategies for E&I assets
- Experienced with Meridum software and other reliability applications
- Familiarized with the identification of spare parts for E/I equipment
- Comfortable creating proof test and maintenance procedures for mechanical integrity of SIS Instrumentation assets
- Experience troubleshooting and commissioning E/I equipment
- Previous experience assisting project engineering team with development of P&IDs and review of vendor package documentation
- Applied knowledge of equipment reliability methodologies, calculations, analysis, and industry standard practices
- Experience in GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software with an emphasis on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software.
- Detail focused, self-starter
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.