Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Reliability Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Are you passionate about delivering quality through meeting standards and procedures?
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest safety and quality?
Join our world class Oilfield Services Team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for testing features to ensure functionality and quality. You will collaborate with your team to ensure our testing processes are thorough and to identify improvements and enhancements. You will be able to develop your skill-set quickly in a fast-moving environment.
As a Quality & Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Owning the investigation and corrective action process for field and workshop incidents.
- Working together with service delivery team, including operations and application engineering, to enhance service delivery through systems approach.
- Tracking and provide regular updates on KPI to management, as well as opportunities for improvement.
- Managing customer presentations and engagements as required.
- Handling Quality-related tasks and customer inquiries.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Technical discipline, or equivalent professional work experience
- Have a Quality API certification.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills with fluency in English
- Be able to show good problem-solving, process improvement and analytical skills along with interpersonal skill
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.