Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Modeling, Cartography / Mapping
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi Arabia
Minimum of 7 years' experience in developing computer systems with at least 4 years directly related to GIS applications.
Education - B.S. or B.A. in one of the Earth Sciences, GIS, or Computer Science.
The candidate is required to administer oracle based geospatial database (SDE) and continue its tuning for optimum performance. He is also required to handle GIS backbone administration including the evolving ArcGIS Enterprise (ArcGIS Portal + ArcGIS Server + ArcGIS Datastore) solution to streamline online services publishing and availability to web and desktop applications. The candidate is expected to automate base map service caching as well as the caching of map and image services. He will also be a key player in supporting the continuity of ArcGIS legacy desktop software and the mass role out of next generation desktop solutions (ArcGIS Pro). Furthermore, the candidate will be also involved in developing geoprocessing services and enabling geospatial analytics using latest Portal for ArcGIS based technology such as Insight and GeoAnalytics, with GIS focused programming capabilities spanning both desktop and web.
Skills - Geospatial Analysis using ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, and Arcpy
- Proficiency in scripting for automation (Python/Shell/Bash)
- SDE (Oracle) Administration
- ERMapper, Erdas Imagine, ENVI for satellite/aerial image processing
- Strong experience in troubleshooting, performance optimization, administration of ArcGIS Enterprise on Linux and clustered environments
- Experience in ArcGIS License Administrator, ENVI, ERDAS license management and FlexNet Manager
- Experience in GIS Software installations (Both linux and windows)
- Experience with third-party extensions like ET GeoWizards or XTools will be a plus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.