Skills: Civil Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Iraq, Iraq
Automation Commissioning Resources - Baghdad, Iraq - Ice Cream Project (2 months)
The Location: Baghdad, Iraq
Duration: 8 weeks
Working week: 60 hours / week
Start date: March 1st, 2021
A Multinational turnkey contractor providing engineering and equipment in Dairy, Food & Beverage sector
2 Automation Commissioning Resources for an ice cream factory based in Baghdad, Iraq.
• Development and commissioning of plant automation systems (hardware and software) as part of an overall production solution as a combination of process and automation.
• Making programming and specifications in time, with correct quality and at specified cost Program solutions based on Rockwell platforms.
• Perform Hardware configuration, system setup and tests of configurations.
• Designing functional descriptions for software: HMI/SCADA/PLC.
• Prepare and perform FAT tests.
• Commission your own code as well as code written by others.
• Minimum 5 years' experience
• Degree qualified in relevant subject (Electrical engineering, Electronics or equivalent)
• Experience using Wonderware in touch or Wonderware system platforms
• Willing to work in Iraq
• Available to start 1st March
• Hands on experience in the installation and commissioning phases of process mechanical scopes of work
• Good spoken and written English
If you are interested in the above position, please send your CV with a contact number to email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!