We're looking for an experienced and collaborative Design Build Project Manager / Construction Managerwho thrives when people are in sync and construction projects are running not just on time but within budget. Based out of Georgia you'll be responsible not only for the overall project delivery, but also for the management of the project development from conception through completion in accordance with program objectives.
As a passionate leader, you'll leverage your people management skills to help your team members discover what drives them, nurturing their purpose and guiding them forward. Your role keeps our company connected and we'll support you with what you need to be successful. Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment, and extreme organizational skills and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
Here's what you will be doing:
- Identifying specific risks, risk mitigation strategies, and metrics
- Endorsing construction team staffing and budget
- Providing constructability reviews during the design development from basis of design to 100% design
- Primary responsibility for assisting in developing (with QC Mgr and staff) , communicating and implementing the overall Design-Build scope including Health, Safety, Environmental (HSE) and Quality Management Plan (QMP) elements at the subcontractor project management level all the way through to the craft labor level
- Supervising WTP/WWTP General Superintendents, Project Engineers and Quality Manager to track and document quality during construction
- Reporting to D-B Manager to assist in delivering the entire contractual scope
- Providing support with inspection of WTP/WWTP site-civil construction, including inspection of water piping, sewerage, and drainage system installation, earthwork and grading operations, cathodic protection, and paving
- Monitoring progress and execution of workplans by civil, structural, architectural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing subcontractors
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, Construction Management, or at least 15 years of specific construction project experience.
- At least10 years of experience in Design-Build of water, wastewater, water resources and / or conveyance type work.
- Strong working knowledge of pre-design and pre-construction, building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methods, team building and client relationship building