Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 18 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
OPERATIONS ENGINEERING - DUKHAN
LEAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Primary Purpose of Job
1. Plans, directs and controls all aspects of electrical engineering input and support for Dukhan field, as related to new installation, modifications, replacement, demolishment, operation and maintenance.
2. Reviews project documents and provides technical suggestion and recommendations, where necessary for project works to ensure the correct, safe and efficient completion and transfer of the new facilities to the end user.
3. Plans and controls visual technical checks on site of all existing facilities, reviews reports and directs necessary action to be taken
4. Controls and guides the work related to preparation of electrical project Scope of Work, Bill of Quantities, Data and Drawings ,contract tendering/processing ,technical Bid Evaluation, project implementation .In addition to providing technical input to projects under other departments.
5. Attends Factory Acceptance/Site Acceptance tasks as required.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and specialized courses in design maintenance, inspection quality assurance other related areas.
Experience & Skills
• Minimum 18 years Electrical Engineering experience in installation, maintenance, overhaul and repair of Electrical Power System, Distribution system, plant and equipment preferably in the Oil / Petrochemical industry with a minimum of 5 years in Senior Supervisory level in site work.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa