- Min. 7 years of experienced working in Oil and Gas EPC Company / Construction for fabrication, e-houses, onshore facilities, LNG facilities
- Preferably Indonesian National who is now based in Batam area
- Had the experienced of calculating B & P surface area and insulation area.
- Fluent in English
- Ready to work immediately
1) To assist the Project Control & Commercial Manager in the effective management of the commercial & contractual activities in the project
2) Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
3) Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts
4) Advising on a range of legal and contractual issues
5) Assist in the preparations of the monthly cost reporting and forecasting.
7) Identification and pricing of variations to the contract.
8) Assist in preparation of monthly commercial report.
9) Maintaining registers of variations and extension of time claims.
10) Liaising effectively with site engineers and supervisors to ensure all relevant information in relation to variations and extension of time claims is captured.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.