Skills: Project Engineer
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood is recruiting a Project Coordinator to join our team in Brunei. The project will run over a five - year period with a possible two - year extension. Amec Foster Wheeler has many years of experience in carrying such projects all over the world and it is our intention to bring our world class systems to this project.
You will be expected to work in a multidiscipline team environment where the overall success of the project is paramount. Wood is looking at a right first - time approach and as such, we are looking for candidates who can rise to a challenge and are interested in being part of an innovative and driven team.
- Contribute fully to the project management team delivering projects to the client
- Complete training objectives in Project Engineering in a timely manner
- Complete the required level of training and understanding of departments during assignments
- Complete the assignments to various departments in the timescales agreed
- Achieve the required competencies and learning in Project Engineering sufficient to enable movement to Project Engineer status
- Ensure their project is delivered in compliance with all applicable AmecFW procedures and quality, right first time
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelors' degree in an Engineering discipline and minimum 3 years practical relevant experience in major projects, both offshore and onshore, in the oil and gas industry
- Preference will be given to Bruneian citizens or Brunei permanent residents
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.