Talent and Development HR Manager - Functions
Would you like to work with a world class HR organization?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Human Resources team
Our Human Resources Team partners with Functional HR Directors and Leadership to identify and implement contemporary talent programs and processes, functional capabilities and relevant initiatives that drive high caliber talent and operational excellence across Baker Hughes.Partner with the best
As Talent and Development HR Manager you will enable business growth and a high-performing organizational culture by supporting the implementing end-to-end talent programs and initiatives that attract, grow and retain a diverse, top talent leadership pipeline.
As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Consulting and partnering with BH Functions HR Directors, Leadership and HR COEs to drive implementation of talent strategies, programs, processes and initiatives to achieve business growth and success (People and Culture Reviews, Cost-out initiatives, leadership programs, etc.)
- Creating and managing communication plans to drive implementation of talent processes and programs within the business, and ensure key stakeholders are informed and engaged
- Coordinating and scheduling appropriate trainings and meetings with key stakeholder groups to help educate on talent processes, programs and tools
- Partnering with OTD Team to develop and create templates, materials, reports and tools pertaining to implementation of various talent processes, programs and initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing data, create reports (eg. annual performance review report, data statistics on talent in succession pool, data on high performers, etc)
- Creating shared portfolio for HR team and/or key stakeholders to jointly access, share resources, contribute to ensure alignment and efficiency
- Managing Metrics and Reporting; manage and maintain detailed performance dashboard/s and reporting on the implementation of talent initiatives across business groups. Gather, track and report results monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Managing ad-hoc projects as they arise.
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's Degree; BA/BS in Organization Development, Management, HR or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience successfully managing projects and programs in complex, dynamic business environment.
- 5+ years of HR, talent management and/or leadership development experience.
- Proven experience in data analyzing and reporting, use of MS Excel and/or other analytical tools to produce reports.
- Experience in creating and managing communication plans, writing and coordinating communication distribution.
- Experience in supporting talent strategies and developing contemporary capability models desirable.
- Experience in supporting high-performing team/s in a dynamic, complex, fast moving environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use technology (preferable HR / talent type technology eg. HRIS).
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and provide support to a dynamic group of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Dynamic HR partner; Comfortable with changing priorities, works well under pressure, able to adapt quickly
- Contemporary & Innovative Mindset.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.