Skills: IT - Analysis & Management, IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Petroplan is seeking an Applications and Systems Manager to join the team. This position supports our global company based in the UK, USA, Canada and the Middle East. In this role, you will take full ownership of the IT function; including all IT systems, cyber security, endpoint management and policies within a recruitment environment.
Over the past 3 years Petroplan has modernised the workplace through Microsoft's Modern Workplace and best-of-breed recruitment applications.
About The Role
You will manage and develop the Petroplan technology ecosystem in line with strategic and operational requirements.
You will manage third party MSPs with a focus on the Service Desk. This will include monitoring SLAs/KPIs and developing improvement plans to address shortfalls, as well as aiding with service desk, infrastructure and endpoint tasks and supporting staff with IT escalations.
Also, you will manage IT requirements such as change management, software implementations, office infrastructure, cyber security, telecoms, and supporting the development of policies and procedures.
- You will be tech savvy and highly motivated, with prior experience in SaaS applications.
- You will be driven by providing quality customer service and have excellent relationship management skills.
- You are an excellent communicator, able to translate between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will be highly organised and focused with a flexible, 'can-do' attitude. You will have a keen eye for detail, the ability to work to tight deadlines, and will be comfortable working both autonomously.
- Experience working with recruitment technologies such as Bullhorn and Cube19
- Experience of Microsoft's cloud stack (SharePoint, Teams, Exchange, Azure Active Directory)
- Knowledge of networking including VLANs and firewalls
- Knowledge of IT security, including data protection and best practices
Please be aware that for this position sponsorship is not available, so applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in this role, please forward your CV to Claire Salter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Petroplan Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.