Our client are looking for an expereinced Installation Manager.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of:
- Design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria related to transport and offshore installation of Offshore pipelines, cables and structures.
- Offshore facilities and structures design, construction, operations and installation
- EPC Contract Management
- Load out, transport and installation methods and practices
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in an engineering discipline.
20+ years of major oil and gas offshore project experience with 10+ years at Installation Lead/Manager level or equivalent, with overall responsibility for managing major offshore transport and installation campaigns.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.