Skills: IT - Software Development, Design Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Chonburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Smart Plant P&ID Administrator.
- Aid with technical requirements gathering and client meetings and implementing new SmartPlant PID (SPPID) build.
- Maintain the SPPID reference database for projects including transfers, reports, MTO downloads, data integrity, etc. including the customization of reports as per project requirements
- Trouble-shoot and solve P&ID problems to ensure project integrity
- Develop detailed project work instructions for users
- SPPID Administration including creating symbology, filters, reports, system maintenance, etc.Produce setup documentation detailing the SPPID setup
- Follow department and client drafting methods and standards
- Create auditing requirements and checking for quality assurance of the design effort
- Maintain and verify daily backup routines
- Help develop automation enhancements
- Design accurate system drawings, in a given time period, adjusting to project requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Integraph Certified SmartPlant P&ID Designer/System Administrator is preferred
- 8-10+ years' experience in providing engineering design application support in the Oil and Gas/PetroChemical Industry
- 5 years' experience in the use, administration and support of SPPID
- Strong aptitude for project planning and implementation of new design software
- Knowledge of VB (.NET or 6) Programming and MSSQL queries will be considered as an asset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must have to effectively work with the engineering disciplines
- Has the ability to effectively conduct training sessions to new users
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team including process, mechanical, civil-structural, electrical, instrumentation, and CAD support
- This position requires strong written and verbal communication
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.