Skills: Manufacturing Engineering
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Part Time Contractor
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Site Manager - Bangkok Thailand - Freelance contract work
Location - Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date - April -May (May June off) July - August
Working week - 55 hours, 6 days a week
Salary and Package - Competitive Salary
A Swiss based company. They are a family run business and has been for more than 125 years. They have been consistently producing top tier manufacturing equipment. They produce powder handing systems for the food and dairy industries.
The project will be commissioning a powder conveying system for a food manufacturer in Thailand, this is a fantastic opportunity for a site manager based in Thailand Bangkok.
• Working on site overseeing the installation and commissioning of the conveying system.
• Have an understanding of hygienic powders / conveyors / blending systems
• Right to work in Thailand
• Understanding of hygienic powders
• Site based coordination and supervision experience
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!