Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Nisku, Alberta, Canada
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry.
Our client is looking for 2x Machinist for a 6 month contract in the Nisku, AB. Hours are 730am to 4om.
- Machining parts for manufacturing of completion products using manual or NC lathe and mill machines. Produces complex parts from a variety of materials within close tolerances.
- Machine complex features with a wide range of materials. - Selects tools and fixtures. - Read and interpret blueprints and sketches. - Work to a machining plan.
- CNC experience is required,
- red seal and CNC programing capability will be a plus but not mandatory,
- PCP machining experience is a plus
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.