Skills: PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client, a large oil and gas company, is currently seeking a Communications Specialist for a 6-month contract in Calgary, AB.
- Develop and implement integrated communications and internal marketing plans to enhance our client's internal, employee-focused communications and engagement efforts.
- Communication plans will be designed to support business goals and scorecard are Advise and support direct line manager, senior leadership and executives in the Corporate Services (e.g. HR, CIO, Facilities) department by creating plans that are tailored to each functions needs.
- Support the development of key messages, talking points, presentations, briefing materials and stories for internal and external communications channels; Can be requested to serve as part of the emergency response team.
- Decision Making: Operates more independent, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits.
- Develops strategies, tools and to manage internal standards and methods for consistent messaging that is linked into overall corporate culture.
- Provides expert insight and knowledge of systems, software and as well as linking back any key messaging across the organization in a consistent coordinated manner.
- Can be requested to carry a rotational pager to support the emergency team support needs.
University Degree in relevant discipline
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.