Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Join a team that keeps our business moving
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions business provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. As a team with integrity, we create value with impactful decisions by effectively connecting ideas and people. We champion an entrepreneurial culture to unlock full our potential by bringing energy to the world.Join a team that makes a difference to our businessRoles and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be accountable for driving orders, margin and win rate in the industrial segment, including but not limited to industrial COGEN, combined cycle and other open cycle with any combination of the above-mentioned products.
- Candidate will accelerate on channel partnerships by identifying, engaging and onboarding distributors, value added resellers, agents and others, to amplify the opportunities' pipeline and orders intake.
- Candidate will engage in opportunities at the early stage to map customer CTQs, competitive positioning and work closely with internal teams to develop and articulate the winning value proposition. He/she will work closely with Customers and channel partners to early position for success our technology.
- Candidate will bring and further develop deep relations with right decision makers and key stakeholders in customers' organization to drive business enduring success.
- Candidate will bring and further build relations with EPCs and influencers in the value chain to enhance our products value proposition, while minimizing execution risks.
- Candidate will lead all the deals in his/her area of influence (including management of commercial proposals/internal risk process for deals without complex scope and negotiations with customers) with support of regional sales team and the rest of organization to ensure the required support for successful order closure.
- Candidate will provide "voice of the Customer" and market intelligence to HQ team for technology/products improvement actions and strategy to enhance competitiveness.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in a sales/commercial role offering products and/or solutions in the industrial power generation market (gas turbines, gas or diesel engines, industrial compressors, power distribution/transmission equipment, microgrid systems, etc.);
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong knowledge of industrial market in simple cycle COGEN, combined cycle, IPP/ESCO solutions and waste heat recovery solutions;
- Major application engineering, sales or commercial experience with knowledge of different selling models applied in the industry;
- Strong customer engagement skills and ability to interact with all levels;
- Able to map customer CTQs and translate into competitive offering;
- Strong analytical skills and proven capabilities to develop business cases;
- Must have excellent written and oral skills;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive working style and able to effectively interface with all levels of internal organization and external customers;
- Must be a self-starter & able to work on his/her own initiative;
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed;
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Remote working from home or another work location when appropriate
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, connected and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop employees at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace opportunities with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing initiatives
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.