Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Business Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities with an attractive salary/benefit package and an opportunity to play a vital role with a global organization. If you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals, we invite you to apply online today.
Bureau Veritas is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and as such we recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, sexual orientation, genetics, status as a protected veteran, or any other non-job-related characteristics.
This position is responsible to ensure equal opportunity in employment in that all persons are treated equally and on the basis of merit, in decisions regarding selection, placement, promotions, training, work assignments, transfers and other personnel actions.
Business Development Manager (Condition Monitoring Services)
Preferred Locations: Houston, TX / Hoffman Estates, IL / Suwanee, GA
The Business Development Manager's primary responsibility is to develop new sales opportunities and clients for Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.'s fluid analysis services within multiple market segments in N. America.
Secondary responsibilities would include: participating in customer on-boarding and sales / field support of new clients.
- Research new companies leads maintaining pipeline of new company prospects that optimizes penetration to new account growth targets.
- B2B selling of Bureau Veritas' core business (fluid testing services) to industrial and heavy-duty market segments.
- Develop target prospects by identifying key market segments and creating a strategy to grow Bureau Veritas North America's market share.
- On-Board new customers and ensure a successful transfer to customer support team.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- Participate and representBureau Veritas North America in industry trade-shows and professional societies.
- Work with Sales Manager in development execution of company sales strategy.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships at senior management levels.
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other prospects.
- Setting and executing account strategy.
- Providing business direction to customer service and inside sales groups.
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities.
- Diligently use, maintain and updating customer informationand annual spend forecasted, using SalesForce CRM.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of sales principals and techniques.
- Sound understanding of oil analysis and lubrication fundamentals.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office,
- Fully knowledgeable in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong and effective verbal / written communications with all kinds of people.
- Ability to multi-task, and complete all tasks.
- Effective time management.
- Good team player and should meet or exceed team goals.
- Build working relationship with current and potential customers.
- Collaborate and work effectively as a team member.
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative.
- Plan decisions and practice good judgment.
- Effectively communicate and make best use of interpersonal skills.
If you are an individual with a disability and you would like us to assist you with searching the Careers Page site for employment opportunities and/or assistance with completing your profile and application, please contact us at 1-888-357-7020 or email us with your request toUSinfor@us.bureauveritas.com We are happy to assist you and encourage you to consider Bureau Veritas for your next great career opportunity!
If you would like additional information regarding Bureau Veritas' federal obligations in regards to equal employment opportunity, please click the link below:
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.