The Project Manager leads project teams to develop, design, and implement energy efficiency improvement and renewable generation projects for public sector clients. Are you interested in helping schools save money and improve the learning environment for students? Or helping local Cities and Counties save money and improve service to their constituents? If so, join us!
What you'll do:
- Manage teams of ENGIE Engineers and Construction Managers to investigate, develop and implement energy-related customer improvements, which includes solar PV, energy storage systems, and energy efficiency retrofit
- Actively manage the project team through regular team meetings to discuss and document project updates and needs, team member responsibilities and commitments, and project progress compared to schedule
- Support ENGIE's Business Development Managers in customer interactions including meetings with staff, communities and boards
- Create, review and edit as necessary all customer deliverables including program development reports, presentations, contract documents, bid documents, and all ENGIE documents including risk review packages, deal review documents and financial forecasts
- Collaborate with ENGIE's Construction Managers to verify constructability and ensure use of Best Practices
- Qualify vendors and subcontractors and source materials
- Prepare and negotiate, in conjunction with ENGIE Legal, Sales and Management, all project contracts and change orders
- Manage all technical and contracting aspects of the project
- Execute with accuracy all fiduciary requirements including installation budgets, revenue and expense invoices, project cash flow and monthly forecasts
- Keep ENGIE Management apprised of project status and immediately communicate any potential concerns
- Work with ENGIE's Construction Managers to establish a project schedule with adequate milestones for regular progress measurement. Manage the job to completion within the approved schedule
- Serve as the customer's primary contact and strive for their complete satisfaction with ENGIE's services
- Manage all aspects of project closeout including all documentation and processes
What you bring:
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline from an accredited college or university
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- In lieu of degree, 10+ years of directly related experience and/or education will be considered
- State Professional Engineering license
- Willing to travel up to 40% travel, with occasional overnight stays
ENGIE North America isn't just participating in the Zero-Carbon transition, we're leading it! Join us as we develop energy that is more renewable, more efficient and more accessible to everyone.
Unite with us in leading the transformation of the world of energy! ENGIE is looking for talented and motivated individuals to create the future of energy and customer solutions. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity to help customers meet their energy challenges today and in the future. Are you up for the challenge?
At ENGIE, our goal is to support, encourage, promote, and thrive on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We do so for the benefit of our employees, customers, products and services, and community. So ENGIE is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and is also an affirmative action employer. We are firmly committed to creating an equitable and inclusive environment for all employees.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ENGIE are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications. ENGIE is committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), gender identity or gender expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, civil union, or domestic partnership status, military service or veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected category (referred to as "protected characteristics") as defined by applicable federal, state or local law in the locations where we operate.
If you need assistance with this application or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ENGIENA-ENGIEHR@engie.com . Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance, and is not a means of inquiry regarding positions or application status.
- Posting Date: Jan 8, 2021