Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Driver/Rigger will drive, maintain and operate a Pipe Recovery Wireline Unit; maintain the truck equipment as required and carry out rig-in/rig-out procedures; use care and attention when operating equipment, handling materials, operating company vehicles; ensure that equipment, materials, company vehicles are utilized in an efficient and cost effective manner.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend pre and post job briefings and contribute to the discussion to ensure lessons learned are properly communicated, understood and implemented on subsequent jobs.
- Ensure the unit you intend to use is fit for use and fully stocked.
- Track CVIP's and 300 Hr. inspections on all wireline units.
- Actively participate in all 300 Hr. inspections when in shop.
- Ensure pre-trips and post-trips have been completed.
- Ensure you are equipped with all required PPE (boots, coveralls etc).
- Confirm with your crew of any additional equipment required and work with your supervisor loading and preparing equipment.
- Complete all paperwork as per internal and external requirements.
- Arrive punctually and be prepared to work for the duration of your shift.
- Ensure that Rig-up Equipment daily visual inspections are completed, and paperwork filled out.
- Perform rig-in duties as assigned by the senior operator and/or supervisor.
- Perform maintenance work as assigned by the Senior Operator and/or Supervisor.
- Perform rig-out duties as assigned by the Senior Operator and/or Supervisor.
- Actively participate in equipment and process familiarization.
- Perform location housekeeping/maintenance as assigned by the Senior Operator and/or Supervisor.
- Maintain close contact with the Supervisor regarding work assignments, promptly report all concerns regarding equipment to the Supervisor.
- Report all incidents and accidents to the Supervisor.
- Maintain open, professional communications with all crewmembers and company representatives.
- Perform all work in accordance to standard operating procedures (SOP) and ensure compliance to industry standards.
- Fully implement and actively promote respect for Weatherford Health, Safety, Security & Environment standards and policies, as well as any other customer or external agency's regulatory requirements.
- Actively promote Weatherford Culture in the area and support all area QHSE initiatives.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford including participating fully in all required QHSE training and wearing appropriate protective equipment (PPE).
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and tidiness in the office, shop and yard to promote a positive corporate image and to provide an acceptable workplace for employees.
- Actively participate in all safety meetings and maintain company property and equipment in safe operating conditions at all times.
- Minimum of one year previous oilfield or electric line experience.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Valid Class 1 or Class 3 driver's license with clean abstract.
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Able to interact responsibly with crewmembers and company representatives at all times.
- Must be able to travel on short notice and work in remote areas as required.
- Must be able to work a 3/1 rotation (3 weeks on/1 week off).