Skills: Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Role: Civil Structural Engineer
Location: Amsterdam area, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
• You contribute to the successful development of industrial projects for a wide variety of clients.
• With your knowledge of National Building regulations.
• You ensure that the work is completed within the agreed time and budget and to the desired quality standards.
• You closely cooperate with colleagues from your own and other disciplines, and are in regular contact with the client.
• You develop designs, calculations and coordinate with other disciplines for Clash checks. The team will assist you.
• The department has been taking steps to intensify the use of Smart Tools in the coming years, utilizing your experience for a solid implementation and helping you becoming key in this process.
• You are well-round in structural engineering and like to bring a project to a success within the project team.
• You have a Bachelor Degree or intermediate vocational level in Architecture, Civil or Structural
• You have at least five years relevant work experience within Buildings.
Must be fluent in Dutch
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!