Skills: IT - Software Development
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Software Developer C#
Would you enjoy designing innovative software for energy products?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Join our Development team
Our Oilfield Services Digital Team works with our business to provide intelligent, connected technologies. We develop and maintain applications and tools for our internal customers for data acquisition, data processing and visualization. We collaborate with our development teams in science, mechanical and electrical engineering, physics, and geoscience, to develop innovative firmware and application software.
Partner with the best
As a Software Developer, you'll take ownership of the development process, ensuring the continuous improvement of our code. Part of a Scrum Team, you'll collaborate with Product Owners and Domain Experts to create features for our applications. You will engineer and develop versatile products and services for the energy industry.
As a Software Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining applications related to data acquisition, processing and visualization, ensuring continuous improvement and technology upgrades
- Defining the concept and design of Software components to create and enhance present and future applications
- Implementing new infrastructure to unleash the potential of connected products and services (Industrial Internet of Things)
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams in a diverse and multicultural environment to identity opportunities for innovation and improvement
- Working with stakeholders to translate requirements into technical project or product design
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have hands-on technical front-end experience in application development along with established leadership credentials.
- Hands on experience in front-end frameworks / tools / libraries / concepts like Material UI, Storybook, Bootstrap.
- Be able to design services and APIs using REST, XML, JSON, API gatewayHave hands on experience implementing Micro-services, Micro-apps,
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, weÃ¢€™re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and weÃ¢€™re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.