In your role of Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Development of sales, marketing and communication strategies for the Waygate Industrial X-ray Systems product lines
- Analysis of customer trends and historical data to inform strategies and maximize the growth of both new and existing business, as well as the identification of key drivers and challenges for growth and customer satisfaction
- Lead cross functional teams and projects to achieve account and regional goals and collaborate with other Baker Hughes commercial teams to leverage customer relationships as well as lead generation across all product companies
- This role requires up to 75% travel within a defined region to conduct sales activities including prospecting, customer meetings, product demos, and deal closing.
- Product lines include CT and 2D systems. Candidates must demonstrate a technical aptitude with the ability to become a sales expert in CT and 2D solutions.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Secure orders to meet or exceed assigned quarterly order target.
- Be a domain expert on Waygate Technologies Radiography products including the critical components of a CT system including but not limited to Tube, Detectors and X-ray generators and associated software / training / services.
- The Sales Manager owns the regional strategy to grow Waygate Technologies share position of CT and 2D systems and software/training/services to support the Industrial X-ray Systems product line through a mix of share growth at existing customers and identification and penetration of new customers.
- Maintain SFDC/Deal Machine opportunity pipeline tracking tool on a weekly basis. Provide a quarterly order forecast as requested by the Sales Leader.
- Be able, through instruction and personal hands on training, to properly operate and demonstrate all standard products and demonstrate conversational knowledge of specialized or non-standard products. Maintain a current level of knowledge of application techniques.
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations, addressing all relevant areas, up to client's board level.
- Accurately prepare quotes, including pricing and technical data.
- Assist with/propose promotional activities such as trade shows, seminars, etc. on a regional or national level.
- Maintain a current knowledge of market activities including competitive products, pricing strategies, policies, new technology, product specifications and needs for new or enhanced products to meet customer needs. Proactively communicate this information to management on a regular basis.
- Determine competitor's approximate share position, strengths, weaknesses, and incorporate that information into your territory growth strategy.
- Build strong rapport and trust with dealers, existing end-user customers and developing new customers.
- Develop relationships with various decision makers (financial, technical etc.) within complex accounts.
- Closely interface with customer care, product management and customer services.
- Proactively learn about, promote and develop markets for GEIT's NPI's (New Product Introductions)
- Promptly follow up on all sales leads; identify new leads based on local market knowledge and cold calling.
- Assist customers in obtaining post-sales service; both in-warranty and out-of-warranty. Act as link between the customer and the appropriate GE service facility.
- Be your customer's advocate in providing after sale support on any issue.
- Negotiate projects with customers on technical and commercial levels until the contract is booked.
- Checks customer PO's and prepares for handover to customer care / order handling.
- Within a geographic area responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects
- Handles standardized products with pre-defined options requiring simple client advice.
- Contributes to Prices and conditions to have a certain degree of granularity. Works on the basis of predefined contracts price frameworks.
- Provide some latitude to deviate from prices and conditions.
- Handles diverse clients in a region.
- Cooperates with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- Leads a department with medium-sized estimated orders.
- Handles local focus on Small-Medium size territory
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in a STEM related subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), or a High School diploma with at least 10 years of Non-destructive Testing commercial, services, or project management experience.
- Have 5+ years of prior experience in Oil & Gas, Aviation, or other industrial markets.
- Have 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing position (Sales, Sales Support, Services, or Project Management).
- Travel between 50% - 75%
- Possess a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Proven experience in non destructive testing and Industrial X-ray Systems knowledge.
- Sound experience in prospecting and territory development
- College education, preferably in Science, Engineering, or Nondestructive Testing or a minimum of 5 years of industrial radiography experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Nondestructive Testing Degree (NDT) or comparable field experience
- A minimum of 5 years of industrial radiography related experience
- Working knowledge of X-Ray products; CT and 2D applications and general Radiography knowledge.
- Previous experience in a field sales role.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain business relationships.
Midwest TerritoryAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.