Join our Team
Baker Hughes is seeking a Projects - Team Lead to provide lead a team of HR professionals who are accountable for the delivery of a standardized, efficient service for complex HR Lifecycle activities and executing horizontal projects as needed to achieve key business goalsPartner with the best
As Projects - Team Lead, you will monitor the delivery of HR operations, manage productivity targets and ensure on-time executionThis is a great opportunity for someone who's looking to play a key role in managing project teams and our guiding principles for our HR team.
As Projects - Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Designing and embedding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level agreements (SLAs). Ensure any issues or risks to the service delivery are identified and promptly resolved
- Challenging, rethinking and redesigning HR operational practices as needed to identify areas of improvement. Identify and implement new policies / processes / procedures to improve HR Function Support services and delivery
- Driving adoption of standard practices and consistent ways of working to achieve operational excellence
- Leading change culture in the Region to create an innovative forward thinking organization
- People management (leading and motivating), cascading strategy and vision, control of daily workload and performance achievement whilst developing and coaching the team in alignment with BH values and expectations
- Working collaboratively and align with BHs regional service delivery centre leads for all regions
- Assessing new technologies that can be used in the Region, support process automation and serve as liaison to IT and HR Systems teams
To be successful in this role you will:
- Hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have a minimum of 8 additional years of experience in Employee Human Resource Management.
- Previous experience leading a team
- Previous experience in delivering HR to a large employee base
- Superior knowledge of core HR processes and HR management practices and knowledge of developments and trends within HR services
- Ability to leverage HR productivity tools, systems and applications to drive operational efficiency
- Strong analytical and decision-making capabilities
- Strong problem solver who is able to consult with stakeholders to help them find lasting solutions to persistent and urgent issues
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage large and diverse teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment as part of a transforming HR function
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, self motivated and results driven. Keenly aware of customer requirements
- Strong leadership and business intelligence
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills
- Pursues learning and self-development
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.