Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Chemical Engineering, Chemist, Technical Manager
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
- Lead new product development for the product line portfolio based on product road maps, market information, and ensuring the technology portfolio meets the customer value proposition.
- Develop and execute the organization's budgets and goals while ensuring that capital expenditures are executed in compliance with company policies and financial management of the platform portfolio.
- Responsible for technology infrastructure.
- Lead technology strategy and operational planning to achieve business goals by monitoring service/performance levels, fostering innovation, prioritizing initiatives.
- Oversee product design and design improvements to provide patent coverage.
- Promote and oversee strategic relationships between internal resources and all levels of the organization as well as external entities, vendors, and partner organizations.
- Drive cross-product line collaboration within OFS
- Make profitable, sustainable decisions by identifying issues, problems, and opportunities; gathering and interpreting information; generating alternatives. collaboratively with others; choosing an appropriate action; and aligning resources
- Drive operational efficiencies to reduce costs while maintaining process safety, product quality.
- Build organizational capability through continuous improvement activities; originate action to improve existing conditions and processes; identify improvement opportunities, generate ideas, and implement solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering related discipline.
- 7+ years related experience, including a strong background in drilling & completion fluids technology and application, with 3+ of those years leading and managing teams
- Self-driven and comfortable working in ambiguous environments
- Proven track record in bringing innovation to large enterprises
- Proven track record in developing product strategy and vision
- Extensive background in working with business and technology partners to develop platform roadmaps
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
- Proven track record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve aggressive goals.
- Demonstration of strong influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.