At Jacobs, we're not just building structures, we're helping our clients innovate and grow by designing, engineering, and executing the construction of their state-of-the-art facilities that are changing our world. We push the limits of what's possible to make the world smarter, more connected and more sustainable.
Join our team as a Structural Engineer in Los Angeles, California who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients' business . Y ou'll have the chance to work on projects including the structural design for new state-of -the art facilities as well as existing structural upgrades. With mentoring and guidance from our technical experts, you'll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of assigned routine engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client's expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks. You'll effectively recognize and communicate scope and design changes promptly. Your multi-discipline, highly interactive team will progress from basic design work assignments to more complicated and involved projects.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration, and extreme organizational skills and we'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural emphasis
- Valid Certificate of Registration as a Professional Engineer in Structural Engineering issued by the California State
- At least 5 years of experience in designing commercial and / or public or educational facility construction projects
- Experience in the analysis and design of building structures.
- Board of Registration of Civil and Professional Engineers. Must maintain during employment