We're seeking a Mechanical Engineer - Buildings
to join our team in our Los Angeles, California. As part of our team, you'll have the chance to work on projects that bring innovative solutions to our clients' challenges locally and worldwide.
Collaborating with a team of engineers, you'll be designing building Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning systems (HVAC) and plumbing systems for a variety of building types, starting with educational facilities. Other building types include airports, Federal buildings, mission critical, higher education, laboratories and other commercial projects. You'll also be responsible for providing system design calculations and other related design services including coordination with the designs of other trades (architectural and engineering). As you take ownership of tasks and projects, you will be critical in the mentoring of junior staff. Your role keeps our company connected and we'll support you with what you need to be successful.
Design your career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed - today and into tomorrow.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
- 8+ years of professional experience in similar or equivalent position involved in managing the mechanical aspects in commercial and/or public or educational facility construction projects
- Valid Certificate of registration as a Professional Mechanical Engineer issued by the California Knowledge of building heating load software (Trane Trace, IES, etc.)
- Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn, while remaining dedicated to teamwork
- State Board of Registration of Civil and Professional Engineers is preferred
- Revit experience