Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
The Field Operations Manager is the focal point and responsible for the planning, organization, leadership and management of field operations with the main objective of this role is to ensure the delivery of consistent and superior service, safety, quality, and technical support and effectiveness required to exceed expectations of our customers, while maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing costs.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ensures that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems, to offer them the most appropriate and cost effective solutions, to deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality, and to systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSSE, Operational Excellence plans and continuous improvement concepts
- Actively promotes a Weatherford culture in the area and supports all area initiatives and teams
- Regularly communicates field performance, support and quality objectives to Region and Country/Area Management
- Closely follows-up and reports on competitor's activity and developments in their respective area
- Conducts regular customer Service Quality Review meetings in conjunction with sales to ensure our services, products and technical support meet their complete satisfaction
- Assists in defining the budgetary requirements based on customer activity plans, and then manages it in the most productive and cost-efficient manner
- Accountable for meeting the area's financial goals and expense control
- Oversees material and supply inventory
- Always demonstrates effective Safety leadership and actively involved in Root Cause Analysis for all incidents affecting safety and service quality in the area.
- Regularly assess the resources and support required to perform a safe and high-quality job and ensure strict adherence to Service Quality and Safety Standards
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of Customer's activity plans and local market conditions to help forecast activity trends to assist in the preparation of the business plans
- Reviews the maintenance of the district's equipment and recommends necessary actions or modifications in accordance with Weatherford standards and policies
- Fosters and leads for continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that the internal process within the organization meet the needs of the business
- Leads and motivates employees to work to the best of their ability as part of the team through open communications, regular meetings, coaching and counseling, attention to their needs, recognition and rewards for their individual contributions and collective accomplishments
- Creates an environment of accountability where each employee is held to the same standard of accountability for their actions regardless of their span of control or scope of responsibility
- Delegates responsibilities and activities as necessary to enhance the role of every team member
- Oversees the training of field personnel, trying to maintain the necessary balance between the area's operational requirements and individual development needs
- Participates in the recruitment process of Field Engineers
- Engineering / Science Bachelor`s degree or 7-10 years Oil and Gas Experience
- Operations supervisory experience
- Ability to comprehend, understand and implement a Quality and Safety Environment
- Basic financial understanding (budget and forecasting)
- Competent on Computers
- Proven people-management, organizational- and team skills
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and the ability to carry out tasks under instruction
- Good mentoring / leadership skills