If you have a collaborative nature, enjoy working with data and have an interest in sustainability transformation, submit your resume! Our recruiters will be reaching out to prospective candidates.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, and we are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients - so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture-through training, mentoring and professional development-that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.Position Summary
Using multiple systems, the Market Accounts Specialist resolves pre-identified errors in bills and sends consolidated bills for payment. The Market Accounts Specialist sets up and closes client accounts and processes supplier information changes. Rate of pay $14+/hr Role Description
- Set-up or close sites and/or accounts, and process supplier changes to ensure accurate data
- Research and complete exceptions including unknowns, inactives, and approval to pays before reaching out to client.
- Maintain accurate general ledger codes, vendor codes and any other file related data
- Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, increase in late fees or service failures
- Participate in conference calls and client visits/ tours and demonstrations of edits, GLs and consolidations
- Complete consolidations
- Contact vendors via fax or phone to update mailing addresses for existing clients when necessary
- Research refund checks
- Review Final Bill report and send to client for review.
- Ensure summary bills are resolved and balanced for consolidations
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, pcard, EFT, and internal team members
- Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors
- Understand all cost and consumption reporting capabilities of reporting platforms
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
- Create and maintain strong relationships
- Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed
- Resolve all bill and account edits as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
ENGIE Impact Information
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Basic understanding of GL's and account set up preferred
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered
- Must have solid strong computer skills, to include familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE Impact systems
- Must have excellent phone skills and customer service
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and use time management tools
- Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be a team player who is detail oriented, dependable and adaptable
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
- Ability to be proactive in order to provide superior service to clients
- Basic understanding of ENGIE Impact services and offerings
- Basic understanding of client accrual files and reporting
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
- Posting Date: Jan 6, 2021