If you have a collaborative nature, enjoy working with data and have an interest in sustainability transformation, submit your resume! Our recruiters will be reaching out to prospective candidates.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, and we are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients - so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture-through training, mentoring and professional development-that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact. *In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application. Position Summary
The Market Analytics Specialist engages with clients, internal partners and 3 rd party vendors to resolve utility discrepancies and reporting, while maximizing savings opportunities for clients. Rate of pay $15+/hr Role Description
- Resolve all bill and account edits.
- Identify and resolve pre-identified unusual cost and consumption patterns, discrepancies and determine savings opportunities through working edits.
- Resolve data discrepancies and monitor all cost and consumption reporting.
- Analyze daily utility bills using a firm understanding of client industry, weather related usage patterns, market related changes and our internal audit process.
- Coordinate and negotiate with utility personnel as needed to resolve metering, billing and rate schedule issues.
- Respond to client requests in a timely manner.
- Ensure summary bills are resolved and balanced for consolidations.
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, pcard, EFT, and internal team members.
- Answer incoming calls from utilities, clients and vendors.
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager by assisting in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, increase in late fees or service failures as needed.
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner.
- Data entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ENGIE Impact Information
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience.
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered.
- Ability to understand cost consumption reporting capabilities and platforms.
- Ability to demonstrate mathematical and analytical aptitude.
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE Impact systems
- Demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, dependable and adaptable.
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed.
- Participates and promotes process improvement to ensure we are effectively serving our clients.
- Basic understanding of ENGIE Impact services and offerings.
- Ability to problem solve and perform root cause analysis.
- Must be able to adapt to change easily.
We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
- Posting Date: Jan 6, 2021