ENGIE Impact is accelerating sustainability transformation for corporations, cities and governments around the world *In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application. Position Summary
The Team Leader is responsible for leading and motivating assigned team members of the Department. The Team Leader coordinates workflow to achieve optimum quality and efficiency, coaches team members to improve performance, oversees staff administration needs of the assigned team, while ensuring customer expectations are understood and met through ongoing communication with the client and internal partners. The Team Leader also drives overall Business Process Improvement through participation and leadership in key projects and initiatives. Role Description
- Accountable for the day to day operational effectiveness of multiple processes and non-exempt level roles, within assigned delivery team
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) and "go-to" technical and systems resource for team members, clients and other departments.
- Communicates goals and manages workload through daily huddles and whiteboard numbers.
- Works with employees to improve performance, provides ongoing feedback, and develops plans with employees to identify career development opportunities.
- Recognizes and celebrates department and individual accomplishments.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements, and recommends changes as appropriate. Participates in BPI projects, implements and executes opportunities.
- Perform weekly audits and QA on team's performance and work
- Partners with Human Resources regarding some aspects of staffing, evaluating performance and staff development. Other responsibilities include, timekeeping, and leave requests.
- Regarded as second level escalation point for complex client issues.
- Participates in client calls supporting Client Representatives
- Responsible for team performance and client engagement as it relates to ENGIE Insight day-to-day interaction with a set of contractually unique clients and their book of business
- Foster and support a culture of teamwork to build employee commitment and enthusiasm for the success of the team and our business.
- Collaborates with Training to determine the needs of the team and employees to ensure levels of quality are being met.
- Build relationships with peers to develop cross functional knowledge base and share best practices.
- Partners with other departments to improve client and employee experience.
- Partners with other Team Leaders in support of continuous improvement and implementing strategic decisions made by senior leadership
- Responsible for maintaining and managing assigned employee engagement budgets.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ENGIE IMPACT INFORMATION
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- BA degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years leadership experience within a team or organization required.
- 2-3 years supervisory experience preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of ENGIE Insight full suite of services preferred.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Must be detailed oriented and have the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and workflow. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must have strong computer skills, including intermediate level aptitude in Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Internet and several customized ENGIE Insight systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage expectations with employees and clients.
- Demonstrates the ability to voice concerns with management and executives.
- Must demonstrate strong leadership principles.
- Ability to adapt to and lead change.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients - so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, bound by our vision to enable a sustainable world where people, organizations and the environment thrive. We are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture-through training, mentoring and professional development-that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact.
Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos
- Posting Date: Jan 20, 2021