Skills: IT - Sys Admin & Support
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Atyrau, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as PSNK) is currently looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Tengiz. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality projects to our client's requirements.
- PCS / SIS Integrity for the project.
- Management of back up strategies across the project.
- Ensuring that windows, Honeywell patches and anti-virus definition files are up to date.
- Routine monitoring of network performance and diagnostics.
- Management of user accounts and appropriate access management assigned to project personnel.
- Management of removable media, routine scanning
- Ensuring standards are maintained and the integrity of the control system is maintained.
- Management of PCN network integrity.
- Liaising with TCO PCN Team.
- Formation of close relationship with TCO FGP and Base Business counterparts.
- Supporting Systems Completions Network Team where appropriate, providing additional support out with role as and when required
- Prioritization of tasks associated with scope of role.
- Progress reporting and expediting, attend site meetings and accurately represent role activities.
- Act as a technical focal point for PCN Network issues.
- Ensuring network access is managed appropriately.
- Co-ordination of activities with other stakeholders.
- Ensures adherence to Client's Cyber Security Directive (CIRS).
- Liaise with other area team members and support as required.
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 5-10 years industrial experience in similar positions within the industry.
- Working experience of associated documentation relating to the project.
- Ideally hands on experience and product training of Cisco equipment.
- Understanding of the data transfer of third party package equipment over ELAN (equipment / third party LAN).
- Experience in Microsoft product suite.
- Ability to follow and suggest complex testing strategies to ensure that system applications function as designed.
- Understanding of Experion Network Architecture.
- Understanding of cyber security measures to ensure the integrity of the control system.
- Comfortable communicating with client senior management and prepared stand their ground if necessary.
- Has experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore or infrastructure industries.
- Minimum Degree or equivalent experience. (Or further qualification if stipulated by VISA/Work Permit requirements.)
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.