- Responsible for the preparation and analysis of accurate financial statements and disclosures based on actual results
- Consolidate, analyze and report financials in compliance with reporting regulations
- Interact regularly with Business Units, Regions and Baker Hughes Headquarters
- Be responsible for coordination, consolidation and submission of Digital Solutions financial results to the Baker Hughes headquarters
- Be responsible for balance sheet and cash flow statement reviews
- Manage wing-to-wing intercompany reporting process - intercompany transactions, Loans & Borrowings, Investments, current accounts, etc.
- Support of ERP implementations into SAP, ensuring reporting consistency
- Support various simplification initiatives across the business; Enterprise Standards, legal entities simplifications
- Act as lead contact for business regarding financial reporting simplification initiatives, review, approval and execution of various cross business schedules
- Support account reconciliation process -preparation and review, management of headquarter related requisitions (approximately 300 - 500 accounts) and serve as contact person for the Baker Hughes Global Financial Centers and the Digital Solutions global Controllership team
- Participate in the compilation of the closing, key accounts review and annual pre-close package and delivery to Baker Hughes Controllership
- Support ad-hoc requests from Digital Solutions Global Controller, government reporting requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited university
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting or Financial Reporting experience
- Prior experience in auditing and assurance services
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
- Prior experience with Consolidations and Reporting
- Certified Public Accountant or MBA
- Prior working knowledge with SAP, Oracle and HRM
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve financial issues
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
Billerica, MAAbout Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.