Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Home based , United Kingdom
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Account management responsibilities include developing and managing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, collaboration cross-functionally to identify, develop and manage to execution both follow on and new business opportunities across the portfolio of existing customers.
You will manage and grow key client accounts and be their ambassador internally to ensure success is delivered on every project.
- Develop and grow your sales pipeline, generating new business opportunities through up-selling and cross-selling initiatives to consistently meet revenue and sales goals.
- Negotiate framework agreements and work on important tender offers and renewals.
- Liaise with and manage key client relationships while building a wider network of contacts
- Plan, schedule and oversee key client communication points
- Manage and naturally become the day to day communications hub for high value and importance client communications
- Develop and maintain a commercially driven strategic approach to account and relationship management
- Understand and shape our approach to better develop, diversify and grow client accounts
- Management of Accounts and Opportunities within company CRM system
- Ensure all department KPI's are consistently met
- Collaborating and co-ordinating with internal operational teams to help increase revenue across Accounts
- Reliably able to deliver information in all situations to customer and internal colleagues.
- Responsible for the account P&L
- Debt management with Credit Control Team
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual Sales targets
- Calculating, submitting and managing RFQs and rebates
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and service delivery
- Measure, track and analyse key account metrics
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to interact with and influence customers internally and externally.
- Able to communicate with ease with all customers and able to listen, simplify complex matters and at times, direct with authority the business' overall vision.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines whilst multi-tasking across multiple customer requirements.
- Demonstrate excellent analytical, planning, problem solving, presentation and organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to convey technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills: confident communications, active listening, objections prevention and handling, conflicts management and prevention, demo skills
- 3-5 years of Key Account Management within Engineering / Testing, Inspection and Certification Delivery Environments
- Experience of implementing sales plans, developing customer account plans and managing budgets
- Building a Sales pipeline and management of high level relationships
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.