Skills: Accounting, Energy / Commodity Trading
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Financial Business Operations
SETTLEMENTS LEAD, TRADING
Primary Purpose of Job
Manage invoicing, settlements, cash & collection of physical, financial and freight trading activities related to the LNG desk to ensure trades are recorded and settled (payments and receivables) in an accurate and timely manner.
Educated to bachelor's degree level with a professional accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
Experience & Skills
• Extensive work-based experience in Commodity/Energy trading settlements is necessary
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in finance or accounting.
• Settlement experience and Trade Finance /LC Knowledge.
• Excellent team management, working and networking skills.
• Self-starter, able to take complete ownership and finish tasks to tight timelines.
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Energetic, enthusiastic, positive and proactive.
• Experience in working with CTRM.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and SAP.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa