Shape financial planning strategy
The Finance Leader is responsible for supporting the Business Strategy and Initiatives of TPS Services. You will report to the TPS Services FP&A and Business Strategy Finance Leader and provide financial leadership to the business on all strategic initiatives aimed to drive growth and transformation, supporting long and short-term planning as well as reporting.
As a Finance Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Coordinating design and set up of the Financial Systems (data sources, functionalities, controls) underlying the new operational Systems/Tools.
- Operationalizing the new system analytics to determine targets, leading performance and facilitating decisions, while supervising the capital allocation process, reviewing ROI, payback, benefit deployment and pacing.
- Supporting the Services Growth initiatives, Financial Closing & Reporting, developing new Financial KPIs to monitor and leading business new models, liaising with the HQ FP&A organization.
- Supporting short and long-term outlook and business reviews preparation, making sure all the key initiatives and decisions to improve performance are made with data-drive/quantitative approach.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree in Economics/Financial subjects from an accredited university or college with proven experience in Financial Management.
- Show the ability to lead and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Be of an analytical mindset with a proven ability to resolve problems and identify solutions
- Demonstrate experience of working with cross-functional teams within a global-matrix environment
- Be fluent in English (oral and written) and have excellent all-round communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.