Overview About Weatherford
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube . Mission
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers. Responsibilities Account Sales Representative - Ankara, Turkey
We have an exciting opportunity for an Account Sales Representative
, based in our Ankara office in Turkey. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising and developing key accounts in Turkey, which will require you to travel to various locations in Turkey.
Building on a very high level of technical knowledge and experience, the TSR proactively and strategically sells specific tools, technologies and services across the Weatherford portfolio. In alignment with the agreed sales plan, the TSR ensures a high level of technical knowledge support is provided to the sales and account management team. The role also works to establish customer relationships that enable the identification of customer needs and the positioning of Weatherford solutions. Position Specifications:
- Maintains the highest standards of corporate governance, ensuring that all commercial activity is carried out ethically and in compliance with relevant Company policies including FCPA & Overseas Trade policies, laws, regulations, standards, and industry practices
- Responsible for adopting consistent & effective use of the available Technology (SFDC.com, XAIT-Porter)
- Follows up on leads & opportunities assigned to them & creates, updates & closes leads in SFDC
- Accountable for the technical review & commercial proposal using Xait-Porter, including initial pricing
- Oversees the tender development and response process, ensures all resources are available for highest quality submissions
- Liaise with Commercial Operations to ensure efficient and effective tender management including negotiations
- Liaise with the legal department for contract drafting and execution
- Responsible for advising client whether or not the Company wishes to participate in the opportunity
- Responsible for discussing the technical specifications with the client &; gaining client feedback
- Responsible for contract review in conjunction with the Account Manager to agree overall performance
- Develop strategic plans to strengthen WFT Identity by understanding customer/industry key objectives & aligning our Core Capabilities, assembling, and disseminating market intelligence
- Oversees all areas of business risk and ensure strategies exist to mitigate these as much as possible
- Understands customer needs and ensures products and services are marketed, positioned and understood by key decision makers in customer organizations.
- Responsible for responding to the Client Engagement Plan to enhance the profitability of the company through Weatherford provision of products and services to new & existing customers
- Proposes solutions to customers formally (through pitches, presentations & tender submissions) & informally through networks, relationships, discussions
- Responsible for relaying competitive information back to the appropriate stakeholders, including: pricing, product performance, marketing material, activities,
- Adhere to Safety procedure and policies in accordance with safety management system. Including:
- Active participation and contribution to specific safety initiatives in meetings.
- Report all hazardous and unsafe acts.
- Actively promote positive safety culture.
Qualifications Key Requirements:
- Adhere to Quality procedure and policies in accordance with the Weatherford quality assurance system, Including:
- Compliance to work instructions.
- Raising corrective actions for all non-conformances.
- identifying areas requiring improvement and / or audit
- Collaborative team player
- Strong technical knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry
- Management skills with ability to exercise initiative to resolve potential & actual problems
- Broad knowledge of the Weatherford sales process, policies, products & services
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer and presentation skills with experience of delivering to internal and external clients
- Ability to understand and evaluate opportunities
- Degree Educated in relevant Oilfield/ Engineering or Business Disciplines
- Minimum 5 years industry experience in a combination of field and onshore technical support roles.
- Candidates should demonstrate that they are commercially astute, have a good understanding of commercial tenders, contracts, high margin/profitability impact and requirements for high quality customer service