Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Maintenance Manager, Workshop
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
INDUSTRIAL CITY OPERATIONS (RLIC)
SR. FOREMAN (WORKSHOP)
Primary Purpose of Job
Plan, manage, schedule and execute preventative, corrective, predictive maintenance and repair of for Fire Equipment & Vehicles, its associated activities and improvements for reliable operation of Equipment/ Systems and takeover of new assets, adhering to QP-Corporate regulations, policies, procedures and standards. Operate Mechanical Workshop Facilities and its activities to control and minimize outsourcing.
B.Sc. Degree Mechanical Engineering discipline from an international recognized university preferably with professional membership in a recognized engineering society/ institution.
Experience & Skills
• 10-12 years of proven engineering experience, preferably within the oil and gas industry or public utilities.
• Experience in maintenance scheduling, budgeting and estimating techniques.
• Excellent oral and written English combined with strong report writing, presentation and influencing skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
• Strong project maintenance management, organizational and time management skills.
• Good PC knowledge of MS Office, maintenance software/ SAP environment.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa