Billing SpecialistOrganization : Resource Data Management - Spokane, WA
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability solutions and services to corporations, cities and governments across the globe. Comprised of existing and proven ENGIE Group businesses, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities, to provide a comprehensive offer to support clients in tackling their complex sustainability challenges from strategy to execution. Why join us ?
With 18 offices worldwide and headquarters in New York City, ENGIE Impact today has a portfolio of 1,000 clients, including 25% of the Fortune 500 Companies, across more than 1,000,000 sites. Uniting ENGIE Insight, Ecova UK, Red Engineering and the Advisory and Advanced Analytics division of Tractebel under a common umbrella, ENGIE Impact was created to engage with executives and organizational leaders to set tailored strategies and specific roadmaps to achieve their sustainability and zero-carbon objectives, across energy, water, waste and more, globally. Ready to act Right Now, for Tomorrow? Job Description
This position is responsible for resolving bill payment edits, missing bills and resolving all possible interruption notices working closely with the other team members. This position will be responsible for working with utility companies directly and client indirectly. This position will work within a vertical team.
Rate of pay $16/hr Function
Do you tick all the boxes?
- Resolve account level edits including meter number changes, account number changes, and final bill edits.
- Research missing bills not received
- Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, disconnect notices, increase in late fees or service failures
- Review final bill reporting to ensure accuracy and all pertinent information is included for client review.
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, p-card, EFT, and internal team members
- Contact vendors to update billing address
- Communicate with clients for approval to pays.
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
- Answer incoming calls from utilities and vendors.
- Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
We are looking for talented and motivated people
to create the future of sustainability transition
. Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered
- Must have excellent phone skills and customer service
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized ENGIE Impact systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and use time management tools
- Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude
- Must have basic problem solving abilities
- Must be a team player, dependable and have a sense of ownership
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Posting Date: Jan 4, 2021