If you have a collaborative nature, enjoy working with data and have an interest in sustainability transformation, submit your resume! Our recruiters will be reaching out to prospective candidates.
ENGIE Impact's people are our greatest strength, and we are passionate about making our company and the world a better place; responsible in working with commitment and accountability; collaborative with our colleagues and clients, and agile enough to work in a dynamic, changing industry.
ENGIE Impact delivers sustainability consulting and services to clients across the globe. Comprised of existing ENGIE Group portfolio business that are leaders within their respective markets, ENGIE Impact brings together a wide range of strategic and technical capabilities to create a more effective, comprehensive offering for our clients - so we can take on their toughest sustainability challenges and they can see real results.
The wide-ranging expertise of our diverse team fuels the innovation that places us on the leading edge of the global energy industry. As such, we nurture a company culture-through training, mentoring and professional development-that encourages all employees to thrive. If this the kind of place you see yourself working, we invite you to join ENGIE Impact. *In order to be considered for the role, your resume must be attached in your application. Position Summary
This position is responsible for resolving bill payment edits, missing bills and resolving all possible interruption notices working closely with the other team members. This position will be responsible for working with utility companies directly and client indirectly. This position will work within a vertical team . Rate of pay $13.75+/hr Role Description
- Resolve account level edits including meter number changes, account number changes, and final bill edits.
- Research missing bills not received
- Assist in resolution of team issues such as shut-offs, disconnect notices, increase in late fees or service failures
- Review final bill reporting to ensure accuracy and all pertinent information is included for client review.
- Complete any necessary payment research to ensure client accounts remain current and services remain on. Includes working with accounting, p-card, EFT, and internal team members
- Contact vendors to update billing address
- Communicate with clients for approval to pays.
- Ensure that follow-up, email, and correspondence are completed in a timely manner
- Support and maintain team metrics given by supervisor/manager
- Answer incoming calls from utilities and vendors.
- Data Entry of on-going, resource and history bills as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned
ENGIE Impact Information
- Requires a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Requires two years of clerical and/or customer related work experience
- Other combinations of experience/education may be considered
- Must have excellent phone skills and customer service
- Must have solid computer skills, including familiarity with Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet and several customized Engie Insight systems (including but not limited to Avi, Workflow)
- Must be able to organize, prioritize, and use time management tools
- Ability to demonstrate basic mathematical aptitude
- Must have basic problem solving abilities
- Must be a team player, dependable and have a sense of ownership
- Must be able to adapt to change easily
- Must be flexible with schedule and available for overtime work as needed
We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
ENGIE Impact is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation or preference, religion, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or physical or mental disability.
Connect with ENGIE Impact: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook | Blog | Videos | Webinars
- Posting Date: Jan 4, 2021