Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer, Refinery / Plant Operations Supervisor
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Prachinburi, Thailand
Wood is currently recruiting for Instrument Supervisor.
- Ensure that all C&I construction contractors' supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements
- Ensure that C&I construction contractors working within the discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP's, Procedures and Site Instructions
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule
- Review and monitor the availability of drawings, specifications, job instructions, material deliveries and tools applicable to the particular discipline and area of work
- In conjunction with the contractors' supervision, planning engineers, and the Construction Engineer, develop detailed daily and weekly work plans in accordance with the overall planning schedule
- Inform the Discipline Superintendent on specific areas where the program needs to be adjusted in accordance with site conditions and material deliveries
- Responsible for monitoring the discipline and timekeeping of contractors' staff and labor in a defined work area, identifying any disciplinary action required, and informing the relevant Discipline Superintendent
Skills / Qualifications
- Vocation, Diploma, or bachelor's degree in Instrument or related field
- Minimum 8 years experienced of working in Live Plant, Greenfield and Turnaround / Revamp work for Oil & gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power Plant, or others similar type of plants
- Extensive track record managing Instrumentation Construction activities within Refinery or Petrochemical sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Considerable experience of supervising contractor to achieve effective construction execution
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.