Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Welding
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood is recruiting a Graduate QA Welding Engineer to join our team in Brunei. The project will run over a five - year period with a possible two - year extension. Wood has many years of experience in carrying such projects all over the world and it is our intention to bring our world class systems to this project.
- To maintain and update Registers and Records related to PQR, WPS and WQT
- To maintain Inventory register for Welding Inspection Tools
- To maintain and update Registers for Welders and Inspectors qualification and certification
- To attend with an increasing role - technical meetings regarding welding
- To maintain the Technical Library allocated to Welding
- To maintain and update the welding database and defect rate statistics
- Second the QA Welding Engineer in field activity
- With QA Engineer guidance to generate summaries, MoMs, and Reports
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate of Mechanical or Electrical Studies
- Good level in English Language and proper use of Technical terms
- Minimal knowledge of applicable standards
- At least 1 - year exposure to welding processes, welding materials management
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.