Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Brunei Darussalam
Wood is recruiting a Trainee QA Engineer to join our team in Brunei. The project will run over a five - year period with a possible two - year extension. Wood has many years of experience in carrying such projects all over the world and it is our intention to bring our world class systems to this project.
- To assist QA Engineers in QA review of documents
- To assist QA Lead in recording the MoMs
- To assist QA Lead and QA/QC Manager in Audits
- To maintain & update QA/QC Registers
- To maintain and update various trackers for status of actions agreed where QA is stakeholder
- To assist in organizing QA meetings (Audits / RCA)
- Monitoring and reporting QA/QC KPIs
Skills / Qualifications
- Graduate of technical studies
- Good knowledge of Audit process with QMS Auditor Certification (ISO 9001:2015)
- Analytic mind, interested in Management and Project Management
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.