Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Wood México, has an opportunity for a Commissioning Qualification & Validation (CQV) Support to work at the client facility in Estado de México for 3months, t o perform validation studies required to support the pharmaceutical in the plant , as well as:
- Provide Comissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) services for pharma vaccine project.
- Generate documents such as master plans, design, installation and operational qualification protocols, equipment, facility and utility protocols, cleaning validation, computer validation, sterilization validation, data reviews, SOP development and development of final reports, whilst leading others in similar activities
- Interact with clients to identify CQV requirements and work towards solutions that meet schedule, cost, and quality expectations and requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in engineering, computer sciences or life sciences, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years' validation experience in the biotechnology and / or pharmaceutical industries required
- A thorough and working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP), GCPs, GLPs, GAMP and Part 11 compliance as they relate to qualification of systems and validation of processes
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, with hands-on experience working in a corporate setting
- Ability to be a productive and supportive member of a project team.
- Preferred candidates will have demonstrated validation experience in the following areas: manufacturing and utility systems, CIP & SIP, autoclave validation, qualification of controlled temperature environments, process validation, cleaning validation, and equipment qualification.
- A thorough knowledge of good documentation practices
- Individual must be self-motivating, detail oriented, with superior skills in planning, organizing, and communicating CQV project tasks across a multidisciplinary team
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.