Louisiana, LA, US
Louisiana, LA, US
Skills: Maintenance Technician, Field Service Tech, Mechanic
Other Skills: Diesel and Hydraulic Mechanic
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Salary: Depends upon experience
Location: Louisiana, LA, US
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
ARE YOU TIRED OF UNCERTAINTY IN THE OILFIELD?
DO YOU WANT TO APPLY YOUR SKILLS TO A NEW INDUSTRY?
DO YOU WANT TO STABILIZE YOUR CAREER?
YOU NEED TO JOIN LOUISIANA CAT!
We are looking for HEAVY EQUIPMENT TECHNICIANS and DIESEL ENGINE TECHNICIANS across the State of Louisiana. Our Technicians service machines and engines that power almost every critical industry sector. We are a critical infrastructure provider that works across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries.
WHERE THE WORK IS
We have shops in Alexandria, Bossier City, Broussard, Hammond, Harvey, Lake Charles, Monroe, New Iberia, Prairieville, Reserve, and St Rose. If you live within an hour's commute of a shop, you can sleep in your own bed at night.
Don't live close enough to commute? No problem. We have 28/14 and 14/14 shifts and housing available in several shop locations.
You will be responsible for servicing and repairing Caterpillar heavy equipment and/or engines.
- You will diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on all components of heavy equipment such as electrical codes, engines, fuel systems, hydraulics, power generation and power trains
- You will be responsible for removal and installation of heavy equipment engine components according to Caterpillar standards and technical service manuals
- You will understand the Caterpillar exchange parts process and financial cost analysis of repairs for our customers
- You will create, track and formalize work order documents on our Caterpillar customer service report software systems
- You will promote positive customer service according to Caterpillar and Louisiana CAT expectations
- You will have the tools and building blocks to MAKE A CAREER MARK here at Louisiana CAT.
- Walking through our Louisiana CAT doors...are the finest Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Service Technicians in the South.
MOST IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS
- MANDATORY REQUIREMENT: Must be eligible to work in the USA
- REQUIRED: High School Diploma or (GED) equivalent
- REQUIRED: Demonstrated technical experience repairing machinery / equipment
- REQUIRED: Strong mechanical aptitude;
- REQUIRED: A personal tool inventory (Louisiana CAT offers employees a Tooling Purchasing Program)
- WORK SHIFT: 10 to 12 hour days / some weekends / variety of shifts
- Technicians provide their own tools
- Will require physical movement as listed in the job description
SAFETY IN ALL WE DO
- We requirement strict compliance with PPE (personal protective equipment) safety regulations
- We maintain compliance with all Federal, State and Local safety and company regulations
- All employees must follow all Company Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) procedures
- Louisiana Cat is a drug-free workplace
WHY PEOPLE JOIN LOUISIANA CAT
- We are known for service quality and unsurpassed customer relationships guided by our strong company values, culture and safety standards
- We have energy, focus and passion delivering results because what we do impacts our customers each and every day
- We work across Construction, Electrical Power, Forestry, Governmental, Heavy Equipment, Industrial, Landscaping, Marine Engines and Oil & Gas industries
- We invest in training and development programs for our employees to build their toolkit and career paths here at Louisiana CAT
- We offer competitive pay, benefit rewards, employee incentive programs and 401(k) company match programs to meet family and work lifestyles
WHO WE ARE
Louisiana CAT is the only authorized Caterpillar dealer across Louisiana across 23 branch locations in Louisiana and the Gulf South. We provide Caterpillar Equipment, Service, Parts and Engines to customers across a wide range of industries. We are guided by our strong company culture, safety standards and activities in the communities in which we operate. We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed up by 85+ years of success. We have 23 branch locations across Louisiana and the Gulf South with Corporate HQ located in Reserve, LA and Power Systems HQ located in New Iberia, LA.
To BE The Best...We HIRE The Best. POWER UP and click to apply for this position. #LouisianaCATCareers #NowHiring #HiringOurHeroes #HiringTheBest
We seek out employees who are inspired by our timeless values, thrive in growing company environment and want to become a part of a dynamic company backed up by 85+ years of success.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co, LLC) and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). M/F/D/V and we proudly hire U.S. Veterans.
Louisiana CAT (Louisiana Machinery Co., LLC) uses E-Verify and complies with I-9 employment eligibility requirements of all new hires. Click here for your rights - https://www.e-verify.gov/employees
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO Law Supplement: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf