Job Requirements At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Would you like to work with cutting-edge energy technology?
Welcome to Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) segment provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications across the oil and gas industry and energy industry, the on-and-offshore, LNG, pipeline and gas storage, refining, petrochemical, distributed gas, flow and process control and industrial segments. TPS is a leader in designing, manufacturing, maintaining and upgrading rotating equipment across the entire oil and gas value chain. The TPS segment includes drivers, driven equipment, flow control, and turnkey solutions. Drivers are comprised of aero-derivative gas turbines, heavy-duty gas turbines, small- to medium-sized industrial gas turbines, steam turbines, and hot gas and turbo expanders. TPS' driven equipment consists of generators, reciprocating, centrifugal, zero emission and subsea compressors. TPS' flow portfolio includes pumps, valves, regulators, control systems, and other flow and process control technologies. As part of its turnkey solutions, TPS offers power generation and gas compression modules, waste heat/energy/pressure recovery, energy storage, modularized small and large liquefaction plants, carbon capture, and storage/use facilities. TPS also offers genuine spare parts, system upgrades, conversion solutions, digital advanced services and turnkey solutions to refurbish, rejuvenate and, improve the output from a single machine up to an entire plant.
TPS' products enable customers to increase upstream oil and gas production, liquefy natural gas, compress gas for transport via pipelines, generate electricity, store gas and energy, refine oil and gas and produce petrochemicals, while minimizing both operational and environmental risks in the most extreme service conditions and enhancing overall efficiency. TPS' customers are upstream, midstream and downstream, onshore and offshore, and small to large scale. Midstream and downstream customers include LNG plants, pipelines, storage facilities, refineries, and a wide range of industrial and EPC companies. As a supplier of turbomachinery equipment and solutions, TPS uses technology to help customers reduce their environmental impact by making their operations more efficient and enhancing their productivity, reducing emissions through flaring, venting and fuel combustion and introducing new technologies that improve their ability to reduce unwanted fugitive emissions Then Join our Sales Team
The Senior Sales Manager - Turbomachinery and Process Solutions (TPS) is responsible to drive closure of sales orders for new units within the Baker Hughes TPS portfolio (please visit bakerhughes.com). The functional focus would include finding new opportunities, managing existing accounts, forecasting, sales management, coordination of commercial resources and other sales related activities, with the ability to travel when necessary. Work Experience Take ownership of our future technology
In the role of Senior Sales Manager - TPS, you will:
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will
- Represent Baker Hughes at industry tradeshows and events, securing market intelligence and driving originations efforts
- Create and manage strategic relationships with market leaders
- Assign and maintain detailed account plans for key accounts
- Understand customer needs and proactively sell Baker Hughes TPS solutions
- Communicate customer requirements into the organization and ensure bidding and order processing is activated and followed through to a timely conclusion
- Lead activities to prepare bids and support the proposals and project / operations organizations to ensure that quotations are of high quality and meet customer requirements
- Be prepared to involve himself / herself in any events that require action to resolve technical and commercial issues
- Be responsible for forecasting customers' requirements and maintain a current forecast through the marketing and forecasting database, Deal Machine
- Understand market trends, drivers and the competition.
- Be fully conversant with Company safety policies and procedures and always behave in a manner that satisfies HSE requirements
- Ensure that all business dealings, discussions, and negotiations are conducted in full compliance with the guidelines as set out in the Companies' code of ethics
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Business from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years' experience selling turbomachinery equipment and/or selling into the oil & gas industry
- Travel up to 50% of the time, as required
Nice to have/ Desired Qualification:
Working with us
- Domain knowledge of upstream, midstream, downstream segments within Oil & gas and knowledge of the energy transition space.
- Working experience with EPCs
- Established network of contacts within the markets, with an understanding of how a project is influenced through End Clients and EPCs
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
* Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.