Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Dammam, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Saudi Arabia
The HSE Administrator will assist with HSE reporting and data collection of all HSE related activities. This position will work in a team environment providing support to the HSE Specialists in areas such as coordination of HSE training, report generation, incident data collection and entry, and Contractor HSE database management.
- Assist in maintaining the ongoing development, implementation and effectiveness of the company HSE Program.
- Ongoing maintenance of the HSE tracking databases and Contractor Management Systems (e.g. ISN, PICS, PEC, Incident Tracking, CBT).
- Ongoing maintenance and updates to the HSE Computer Based Training System.
- Participate in incident investigation reviews and data collection.
- Assist with site inspections, hazard assessments, meetings, and incident investigations at the Houston facility.
- Promote safe work practices and injury prevention activities.
- HSE Data entry.
- Perform administrative duties such as typing memos, taking meeting minutes, faxing, photocopying and distributing aforementioned to appropriate individuals.
- Maintain statistical safety data and trending up to date.
- Create company HSE data reports.
- Research safety topics and/or training opportunities as directed by Corporate HSE Manager.
- Prepare HSE bid package questionnaires for review by Corporate HSE Manager.
- Other duties as may be assigned or requested.
- Ensure that personal behaviors and work practices are in line with Company safety standards.
- Responsible for safety of self and others in the vicinity to include, but not limited to, employees, vendors and guests.
- Provide visible leadership engagement, be aware of housekeeping and take additional safety precautions to ensure no one is put at risk.
- Do not take short cuts or unnecessary risks and actively work with others to ensure they take due care and do not put themselves or others at risk.
- Ensure all incidents are reported and appropriately investigated in accordance with Company procedure.
- As needed, seek advice from HSE representative.
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- 2-3 years of HSE administration experience in the upstream oilfield of related manufacturing industry.
- Relevant degree or diploma preferred
- Working knowledge of regulatory requirements, HSE databases, and Contractor HSE Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of HSE Management programs and principles.
- Good judgment, self-motivated and able to work under general supervision.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Able to maintain the utmost confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft applications.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.